I've been engaged since August 4, 2008. Meaning that (even in my head) I've been planning our wedding since August 4, 2008. Most of my friends are married, and thus LOVE hearing me vent, discuss, or plot wedding plans with them.
But I find there are just sometimes where I don't want to be that bride-to-be who constantly talks about nothing but her wedding, day in and day out. I want to present the look of someone who is a little more balanced and well-rounded, even if most days, I'm not.
Hence, a blog. That, and I've become obsessed with most of the wedding blogs I've found out there, and if I can help just one person feel a little more balanced during this process, well, then, I'll feel a whole lot better!
We're getting married on August 8, 2009, at our home in Michigan. Outside on our property--basically the dream we had when my fiance and I decided we wanted to live there. We are casual, easy going, wedding planners of sorts. Think backyard, chic, bbq. Can't wait!
Hopefully this blog will help me share all my hilarity about wedding planning, especially since I feel so "done" and I have over 8 months to go!
Looking forward...
No comments:
Post a Comment